Tire Switch (On Rims) Services in Niagara Falls
Tire Switch Service in Niagara Falls
Routine tire maintenance is an essential part of ensuring you, your passengers, and other vehicles are safe on the road. That’s why Jiffy Lube® Niagara Falls is pleased to offer professional tire changes during any season.
When you drive in for a winter tire switch or a summer tire switch at Jiffy Lube® Niagara Falls, you can feel good knowing that your vehicle’s tires are road ready.
Seasonal Tire Switches in Niagara Falls
When you switch to winter or summer tires depends on weather conditions and your driving comfort levels. Whether you’re switching your winter tires for all season ones or vice versa, bring your vehicle (and all your tires on rims) to Jiffy Lube® Niagara Falls. Our trained technicians will have your tires switched in a jiffy!
A winter tire change will help keep your all-season tires in good condition while keeping you safe on icy roads. We mark all the tires that we take off so we can rotate them when we re-install them at the end of the season. This helps extend the lifespan of both sets of your vehicle’s tires.
Tires not on rims? Select locations also offer the tire switch service for tires that require mounting on rims – Find your local Jiffy Lube to see all tire services offered at your location.
Get your tires switched at Jiffy Lube® Niagara Falls
At Jiffy Lube® Niagara Falls, your safety on the road is our number one priority. That’s why we want to help you with your spring or winter tire switch. As the seasons change, that’s a reminder to bring your vehicle to Jiffy Lube® Niagara Falls for other regular maintenance services, too. We offer windshield wiper blade replacements, battery replacements, light replacements, and more!
Other Services Offered in this City
- Battery Terminal Cleaning
- Battery End Cable Replacement
- Battery Diagnostic Service
- Battery Replacement
- Check and Fill Differential fluid
- Check and Fill Tire Pressure to proper PSI
- Check and Fill Windshield washer fluid
- Inspect and Report on Brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
- Inspect and Report on Serpentine belts condition
- Inspect and Report on Wiper blade condition
- Inspect and Report on Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Inspect and Report on Engine air filtration system
- Inspect and Report on all Exterior lights
- Inspect and Report on Cabin Air Filter
- *Up to a maximum of 1 litre per fluid
- Vehicle Light Bulb Replacement
- Passenger Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- Engine Air Filter Changes and Replacements
- Cooling System Fluid Exchange
- Front and Rear Differential Service
- Transfer Case Service
- Serpentine Belt Replacement Service
- Tire Switch (On Rims)
- Tire Rotation
- Automatic Transmission Service
- Manual Transmission Services
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement