“We want to give back to local families with members on the Autism Spectrum,
so they can get the support they need.
That support helped my family many years ago,
it is the reason we are doing this.”
– Al Youssef, Jiffy Lube® Franchise Owner.
Did you know that…
- Autism touches more than 70 million people globally
- Approximately 1 in 66 children and youth are diagnosed with Autism in Canada every year and this number continues to grow.
April is World Autism Month, an annual opportunity for a dedicated conversation about Autism
Jiffy Lube® stores in Oshawa, Whitby, Mississauga, Burlington and Peterborough have collectively set a goal to raise $10,000 during the month of October in support of Autism Speaks Canada.
Autism Speaks Canada is committed to:
- Increasing global understanding and acceptance of people with autism
- Being a catalyst for life-enhancing research breakthroughs
- Increasing early childhood screening and timely interventions
- Improving the transition to adulthood
- Ensuring access to reliable information and services throughout the life span