Engine Air Filter Changes and Replacements Services in Kanata
Replace your engine air filter at Jiffy Lube Kanata
Working as your engine's security guard, the engine air filter blocks harmful contaminants such as dirt and dust from damaging your engine. As part of your vehicle servicing, our Jiffy Lube® technicians will visually inspect the air filter and advise if a replacement is required. We can replace your engine air filter in accordance with your owner's manual service recommendations.
Drive into Jiffy Lube® Kanata today so you can drive on with confidence.
Why change a dirty engine air filter in your vehicle?
As dirt, dust, and other particles enter your car’s engine air filter, it becomes clogged, so your engine must work harder. When you’re overdue for an engine air filter replacement, you may notice an increase in fuel consumption and the check engine light might turn on. Other symptoms of a clogged air filter can include slowed acceleration, dense black smoke emitting from your tailpipe, and higher running RPMs.
Engine filters also harden with age, making them more prone to tearing. If particles pass through the torn filter, they are more likely to damage your engine's cylinder walls or pistons. Protect your vehicle by changing your engine air filter before these problems arise at Jiffy Lube® Kanata.
When to replace your enginer air filter
Engine air filters should typically be replaced every 25,000 km - 50,000 km. However, this depends on road conditions and how often you drive your vehicle. If you're not someone who uses your car much, we recommend replacing your air filter roughly every three years.
Not sure if it’s time to change your air filter?
The experts at Jiffy Lube® Kanata will inspect your air filter and let you know if a replacement is required. Regular air filter maintenance significantly reduces the strain on your engine, helping keep your car on the road longer. To ensure your vehicle is running at its best, visit Jiffy Lube® Kanata today for a fast, appointment-free engine air filter replacement.
Drive in and drive on for safer, better travel.
Other Services Offered in this City
- Battery Terminal Cleaning
- Battery Diagnostic Service
- Battery Replacement
- Full Service Oil Change
- Check and Fill
- Check and Fill Power steering fluid
- Check and Fill Tire Pressure to proper PSI
- Check and Fill Transmission/transaxle fluid
- Check and Fill Windshield washer fluid
- Inspect and Report
- Inspect and Report on Brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
- Inspect and Report on Serpentine belts condition
- Inspect and Report on Wiper blade condition
- Inspect and Report on Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Inspect and Report on Engine air filtration system
- Inspect and Report on all Exterior lights
- Inspect and Report on Cabin Air Filter
- Clean all Exterior Windows
- *Up to a maximum of 1 litre per fluid
- Vehicle Light Bulb Replacement
- Passenger Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- Engine Air Filter Changes and Replacements
- Cooling System Fluid Exchange
- Front and Rear Differential Service
- Transfer Case Service
- Serpentine Belt Replacement Service
- Tire Sales
- Tire Switch
- Tire Switch (On Rims)
- Tire Repair
- Automatic Transmission Service
- Manual Transmission Services
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement